Thank you for shopping at Maka Imports.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us. The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined below whether the words appear in singular or in plural.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Last Moon LLC dba Maka Imports, P.O. Box 410, Kalaheo HI 96741.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to Maka Imports, accessible from www.makaimports.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service.
Unless requested otherwise, fulfilled orders are shipped by USPS or FedEx depending on the lowest calculated rate available. Shipping costs will be calculated once the Order has been packed for shipment.
If You receive Goods damaged during shipment, We will, at our discretion, replace the damaged Goods or issue a credit for the damaged Goods. In order to receive a credit or a damaged Goods replacement, You must notify us of the damage within five (5) days of Your receipt of the Goods. We may require return of the damaged Goods, or photos of the damaged Goods and/or the damaged shipping packaging at our discretion prior to issuing a credit or replacement of such Goods.
If Goods are eligible for return, You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us unless we have agreed otherwise. You should send the Goods to the following address:
By USPS: P.O. Box 410, Kalaheo HI 96741
FedEx/UPS: 2437 Alelo Rd., Kalaheo HI 96741
You are responsible for Goods being damaged or lost in return shipment. We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a credit without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery. Credit for returned goods is subject to the Goods being returned
The following Goods are not eligible to be returned for credit:
· Goods that are used or damaged after delivery to you or Goods that are not in a re-sellable condition.
· Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
· Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
· Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
· Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
· The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellation right.
· Goods purchased on a close-out sale.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: [email protected]
By phone number: 808.332.6252
By mail: P.O. Box 410, Kalaheo HI 96741